Sash Window Draught Proofing
Bournemouth, Dorset, Hampshire & Wiltshire
Sash Window Draught-Proofing eliminates rattle, helps you save energy and reduces your energy bills
Draught-Proofing is a simple and effective alternative to sash window replacement, providing maximum resistance to air and water penetration. Sash draught-proofing will also contribute towards achieving a better HIPs report or Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).
Craft Decor can seamlessly integrate draught-proofing into existing sash windows and casements (usually as part of the restoration process) at a fraction of the cost of replacement or uPVC - retaining the window's integrity and authenticity while extending its lifetime and improving your home environment.
You can choose from several depths, colour and quality of pile and we can quickly & easily replace any other elements of your sash windows at the same time - as required.Sash Window Draught-Proofing works particularly well with Sash Window Double-Glazing as part of an overall 'Thermal Upgrade' program.
- Fraction of the cost of sash replacement;
- Reduces heat loss and energy bills;
- Improves Energy Performance throughout the home;
- Reduces external noise pollution;
- Seamlessly integrated without damaging sash windows;
- Eliminates rattle out of old sash windows;
- Reduces 'drag' & noise on your sash windows;
- Contributes towards better HIPs reports & EPC;
- Suitable for both new and refurbishment projects;
- Available in a variety of depths, colour & quality of pile;